Artists and creative workers need to connect to thrive. Through 2022 ECCF will invest $200,000 to engage hundreds of people across the creative sector, building a stronger and more resilient regional network.
Our goals for creative county connections and convenings
- Create stronger connections across sectors to enable arts and creativity to thrive.
- Inspire co-funders to invest in long-term projects that address critical challenges.
- Pilot and scale innovative systems solutions to support a healthy creative sector.
- Monthly Creative County Meet Ups, virtual opportunities for creatives to connect around timely topics. Sign up.
- The 2022 Arts & Culture Summit providing education, inspiration, and networking opportunities. Date TBD.
- Creative sector Think Labs, bringing people together to incubate ideas in emerging areas affecting the creative sector. Dates TBD.
When all parts of the creative system come together, it is possible to identify root causes of challenges and find innovative solutions. Working collaboratively, we can address common issues like barriers to funding, creative workforce support, affordable artist space and professional leadership development.
Time: December 8 @ 9:00 am – December 8 @ 10:00 am
Register Here Join us for our monthly meet-up where we engage with creative types from all over Essex County and discuss the amazing work, connections, and collaborations that are happening across […]
Arts & Culture Summit
ECCF’s biennial Arts & Culture Summit connects, inspires and educates hundreds of attendees from arts, business, social services, and government, often creating new partnerships to strengthen the arts ecosystem. Learn more.
The 2022 Arts & Culture date is TBD. Sign up for Creative County news from ECCF and be the first to know when registration is open.
“The work of ECCF’s Creative County Initiative to illuminate the Ayer Mill Clock Tower, provide funding for the Lawrence Public Library mural project, and support Iluminaçion Lawrence overall is a powerful catalyst to celebrate the city’s spirit of resilience and incredible sense of community.”
- MAYOR DAN RIVERA, CITY OF LAWRENCE, on the power of cross-sector collaboration and effective teamwork