Our goals for Creative County grants
- Deepen engagement and investment in the creative sector
- Enhance the visibility, reputation and new funding avenues for the arts
- Inspire collaborative placemaking and public art projects by providing tools, templates, and best practices
- Increase capacity for cross-sector work and leadership development
Through 2022, ECCF will invest over $400,000 in new collaborative placemaking and public art projects encouraging partnerships between the arts, municipal, business, and philanthropic sectors.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, CCI's 2020 Partnership grant cycle is postponed until further notice. The CCI Steering Committee and ECCF staff are committed to supporting the arts and culture community of Essex County during this crisis.
Meet the Creative County Grantees
2021 public art and placemaking grantees
2018 public art and placemaking grantees
“The work of ECCF’s Creative County Initiative to illuminate the Ayer Mill Clock Tower, provide funding for the Lawrence Public Library mural project, and support Iluminaçion Lawrence overall is a powerful catalyst to celebrate the city’s spirit of resilience and incredible sense of community.”
- MAYOR DAN RIVERA, CITY OF LAWRENCE